Running your air conditioner all summer long adds up to a lot of wasted energy and higher utility bills. Learn how to maximize your energy use, minimize your energy bills, and choose the best natural gas supplier with these useful links.
- Energy Star-labeled air conditioners and home appliances can reduce your energy consumption and save you money on utilities. Find out how a product earns the Energy Star rating on the agency’s website.
- How you run your dishwasher could be costing you money. Learn how to use your dishwasher effectively with this article.
- If you feel your utility company is charging you too much, you have the right to shop around for another one in a growing number of states. Check out states that have passed residential choice programs.
- Your air conditioner accounts for more than half of your energy consumption in the summer. Learn seven ways to improve your air conditioner’s efficiency from The Learning Channel.
- Do you want to save money on your energy bills without spending too much money? Check out this article on frugal tips to save money on energy bills from USA Today.
For information on how VolunteerEnergy can help you save money on utilities all summer long, call us at (877) 371-3235.