Everyone wants to save money. But with high summer bills, it is hard! Luckily, we have some tips and resources here to help! And for information on how VolunteerEnergy can help you save money on utilities all summer long, call us at (877) 371-3235.
- Summer requires your air conditioner, ceiling fans, and other appliances to run full-blast to keep you cool. Consider these low-cost and no-cost tips to save energy this summer from the U.S. Department of Energy.
- Are you recovering from the cost of heating your home last winter? Check out this news story on how home energy audits save money on utility bills.
- If you are looking for ways to cut costs around the office, why not start with energy costs? Learn how to set your office thermostat efficiently.
- A great way to prepare your home’s appliances for summer is by summer-proofing your home. Check out this helpful advice.
- Learn how to spot common problems with your air conditioner before they ruin your summer. EnergySavers.gov has some great troubleshooting tips.